SeminarsClass field theory
Conferences organizedHere is the schedule for Alberta Number Theory Days 2010 (with Matthew Greenberg), held at the Banff International Research Station from 30th April to 2nd May 2010.
My research is in algebraic number theory. In particular, it is concerned with the connection between \(L\)-functions and class-groups, with emphasis on the route via Stark units and Stark elements in the sense of Rubin's integral Stark conjecture.
- The equivalence of Rubin's Conjecture and the ETNC/LRNC for certain biquadratic extensions, Glasgow Mathematical Journal. pdf
- Local and global fundamental classes for multiquadratic extensions, Journal of Number Theory. pdf
- Connecting homomorphisms associated to Tate sequences, Acta Arithmetica, July 2011. pdf
- The fractional Galois ideal for arbitrary order of vanishing, International Journal of Number Theory, February 2011. pdf
- Functoriality of the fractional Galois ideal, with V. Snaith, Canadian Journal of Mathematics, July 2010. pdf
- On the \(p\)-adic Beilinson Conjecture for number fields, with A. Besser, R. de Jeu and X.-F. Roblot, special volume of the Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly on the occasion of Serre's 80th birthday, January 2009. (Full text at journal)
- The canonical fractional Galois ideal at \(s=0\), Journal of Number Theory, June 2008. pdf
My Ph.D. thesis can be obtained here (pdf).
Linear Algebra I (MATH 125), Fall term, 2012.
Algebraic Number Theory (MATH 512), Winter term, 2012.
Linear Algebra II (MATH 225), Winter and Fall terms, 2011.
Linear Algebra I (MATH 125), Fall term, 2010.
Introduction to Group Theory (MATH 328), Winter term, 2010.
Elementary Number Theory (MATH 324), Fall term, 2008 and 2009.
Introduction to Ring Theory (MATH 228), Spring term, 2009.