|Dr. rer. nat.
|Area of Research
My area of research is Mathematical Biology. My actual
research focuses on:
- The analysis of transport equations and
and their application to chemotaxis.
- Modelling of cancer cell movement in tissues
- Optimization of radiation treatment schedules for
- Modelling of forest fire spread.
- Classification of spatial patterns generated by PDE.
Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
632 Central Academic Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2G1
Department Telephone: (780) 492-3396
Department Facsimile: (780) 492-6826