MATH 115 Elementary Calculus II Course Webpage
- Notice: Final exam
When: Tuesday, April 20 at 9AM (morning). Duration: 3 hours
Where: Main Gymnasium Rows 15,17,19
Study tips: 1. Try practice questions for the final exam.
2. If you do not see how to solve them, find the corresponding parts in the textbook/lecture note and read them. Try examples in the textbook.
3. Attack practice questions again.
4. Look at the solution manual or come ask me.
5. Try the sample final.
6. Try old exams.
7. Don't feel hesitant to come and talk to me if you have any question.
- Course outline for Section R1 (Seung-Ji Ha)
- Math Help Session.doc at ED 751 from 9am to 3pm, Mon-Fri
- Online Assignments
- To do Assignment 1,3,5,7,9, go to MathXL
- To register for the course, you need course ID, XL0F-G1QW-101X-8WH2
- Assignment 2 (Due Monday, January 25, 4pm)
Solutions to Assignment 2
- Assignment 4 (Due Monday, February 8, 4pm)
Solutions to Assignment 4
- Assignment 6 (Due Monday, March 1, 4pm)
Solutions to Assignment 6
- Assignment 8 (Due Monday, March 15, 4pm)
Solutions to Assignment 8
- Assignment 10 (Due Monday, March 29, 4pm)
Solutions to Assignment 10
- Practice questions (for the midterm exam)
- Practice questions (for the final exam)
Midterm (Friday, February 26, 10am)
- Sample Midterm
Solutions to Sample Midterm (#1)
Solutions to Sample Midterm (rest)
- Solution to Midterm
- Sample Final
Solutions to Sample Final
You can check your approved grade in Beartrack.
If you have any concern or question, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org