- On the plot red parts correspond to points where limits of the red integral are reached, etc.
- Try setting equal limits on the internal integral in cylindrical and spherical coordinates to see "planes parallel to coordinate ones."
- Right-click on the plot and select "View" to see one of the coordinate planes (you may wish to also uncheck "Style-Perspective Depth" for straight projections).
- If the input areas "grey out", press the "Start/Restart" button again or try reloading the page (this will reset all input boxes to their default values).
- If nothing works at all: try a different browser (Mozilla Firefox is known to work well), try again at a later time.