CAHAS 2009
Edmonton, Alberta - May 11-15, 2009

Home   |   Registration   |   Program   |   Travel   |   Accommodation   |   Participants

The canonical way of getting to Edmonton is by plane. Your travel agent should have no problems getting you a flight to Edmonton International Airport. Once you have arrived at the airport, you have two options: Some hotels also have their own shuttle service.

Depending on your country of citizenship, you might require a visa to enter Canada. Please, do not consult us on visa matters, but ask your travel agent or contact the Canadian visa office closest to you. If you need any documentation from us for your visa application, we shall be happy to provide it.

Unless you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, any medical expenses you may incur will not be covered by Canada's health care system. It is therefore important that you obtain travel health insurance prior to your trip.

Please, send all e-mail concerning this conference to the conference account.

Last update: November 10, 2008