- May, 2010, ‘A New Tumor Control Probability Model Based On Cell Population Models’, MITACS/CORS Meeting.
- July, 2009, 'Tumor Control Probability Model in Cancer Radiation Treatment', IGTC annual summit, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- June, 2009, ‘Mathematical Models for Optimizing Cancer Radiation Treatment’, Joint Conference of SMB and Chinese SMB, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
- May, 2009, 'Optimization of Cancer Radiation Treatment Schedules', North-South dialogue in Mathematics, Red Deer, AB, Canada.
- Oct. 28, 2008,'Optimization of Cancer Radiation Treatment Schedules (15min)', Centenary Symposium on Math. and Stat. Modelling in Medicine & Health Science, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.
- Sept., 2007, 'Optimal Cancer Radiotherapy Treatment schedule for various growth', IGTC annual summit, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- May, 2007, 'The Application of Evolutionary Algorithm in Multimodal Function Optimization and Biological Problems', Canadian Young Research Conference, Calgary, AB, Canada.
- Oct. 1-Oct. 3, 2010, Are more complicated Tumor Control Probability Models Better?, IGTC annual summit, Naramata Center, BC,Canada.
- Sept.20-21, 2008, Optimization for Cancer Radiotherapy Treatment schedule, IGTC annual summit, Banff,AB,Canada.
- Jan. 2010, ‘A New Tumor Control Probability Model Based On Cell Population Models’, PIMS Mathematical Biology Seminar, University of Alberta, AB, Canada.
- Nov. 19, 2008, 'Optimization of Cancer Radiation Treatment Schedules (50min)', Graduate Colloqium, University of Alberta, AB, Canada.
See details at Mathematical Biology Journal Club
- ‘How does Radiation Make Damage to Cells?’ (with H. Kalayci), Aug. 2010, Journal Club Group Meeting.
- Introduction: Space- and Velocity-jump Models for Biological Movement, May 2010, Journal Club Meeting. (Based on Prof. H. Othmer’s manuscript.)
- ‘Why Poisson TCP is Not Enough’, Oct. 2009, Journal Club Group Meeting. (Based on Papers Tucker et al. 1990, Yakovlev 1993 and Hanin 2000.)
- ‘Elliptic Operator - State Space, Mapping Properties’, Mar. 2009, PDE reading group (Crosner’s book).
- ‘Fokker Planck Equation from Random Walk’, Mar. 2009, Journal Club Group Meeting.
- 'Optimal Cancer Radiotherapy Treatment schedule under Cumulative Radiation Effect constraint', May, 2008, Student Research Seminar in PIMS IGTC summer school in Mathematical Biology @ UBC.
- 'Application of Optimal Control theory in Mathematical Biology', Sept. 2007, Mathematical Physiology Seminar.
- 'Usher's paper on optimal radiation treatment', Feb., 2007, Mathematical Physiology Seminar.
- 'Tyson Model for Cell Cycle (with Shaun Strohm @ UBC Okanagan)', June, 2008, Math 561: Topics in Mathematical Biology @ UBC (the same as PIMS IGTC summer school in Mathematical Biology).
- 'Mechanical theory for Pattern Formation', April, 2008, Math 570: Mathematical Biology.
- 'Numerical Method for hyperbolic equation', Dec., 2007, Math 667: Topics in Differential Equations.
- 'Global Attractor for Chaffee-Infante Equation', April, 2007, Math 525: Ordinary Differential equations II.