Post-Doctoral research in Nonlinear
Nature and Scope of this Position
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Candidates must possess a recent Ph.D. in probability, statistics, mathematics, physics,
engineering or a related discipline, with research experience in filtering or in stochastic processes.
- Programming skills (in particular experience with C, C++) are required.
Length of Employment
- 1 year (with possible renewal for 2 years total), starting as soon as possible.
The candidate will be working under the supervision of Professor Bruno Remillard, in collaboration with
the industrial partner Lockheed Martin
- Electronic applications (preferably as a postscript, raw
text, or pdf file) are encouraged, in the form of a Curriculum Vitae
with information on academic experience, academic standing, research
experience, programming experience, and any other relevant information
(e.g., pointer to your web site, if any).
- Two letters of recommendation should also be sent to the following
Service de l'enseignement des methodes quantitatives de gestion
Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales
3000, chemin de la Cote-Sainte-Catherine
Canada H3T 2A7
E-Mail : email@example.com
Web Page : http://www.hec.ca/pages/bruno.remillard
Telephone: (514) 340-6794, Fax: (514) 340-5634